Render embedded content via shortcodes saved in an ExpressionEngine channel entry.
- Fixed an issue where Pillster wouldn’t play nice with other extensions loaded before on the same hook
Add a dropdown menu with custom links to other sections of the Control Panel.
- Updated Freeform to be compatible with ExpressionEngine 3+ (only). Freeform 4.x is required for ExpressionEngine 2.x.
- Added demo templates to Freeform to help demonstrate and teach usage of add-on.
- Added orderby=”“, sort=”” and limit=”” parameters to Freeform:Form_Info tag.
- Removed Mailing List fieldtype, as it is no longer supported in ExpressionEngine 3.
- Removed Freeform helper Accessory, as Accessories are no longer supported in ExpressionEngine 3.
- Removed Freeform 3.x Migration utility. Freeform 3.x users should upgrade to Freeform 4.x on EE2 first, then to EE3 and Freeform 5.x.
- Removed ‘text_direction_row’ helper function for custom fieldtypes.
- Removed underscored ‘_yes_no_row’ field helper. Use ‘yes_no_row’.
- [Fixed] Issue where default url_titles may not be saved to exp_channel_titles, thus causing entries to not load correctly.
- [Fixed] Pagination URLs duplicated Px segments in some cases
- [Fixed] cat_image variables did not work in the publisher:translate_category tag
- [Fixed] Switching languages when on a Structure/Page URL and when the prefix is disabled on the default language now works properly.
- [Fixed] When using the URL prefix option and Pages or Structure modules page load times could be slow.
- [Fixed] Forcing the CP URL on approval links
- [Fixed] When saving an entry to a different channel the channel_id column did not update properly